Saturday, July 6, 2013

OOTD: All black everything

Sorry for the bad iPhone quality of this shot. This was an impromptu OOTD.


Today I did some extra shopping for my upcoming Europe trip. Although I did manage to snag a couple pieces, I'm still missing the actual item I was looking for—a comfortable pair of walking shoes. I've contemplated buying a new pair of Converse, sandals, Vans.. nothing spotted! Anyone have a good recommendation?

This outfit seems a little plain for the summer heat but I really liked it as it's quite my style! I'm a big fan of monochrome and specifically black for this look. I was especially excited today because this has been my first outing with my new Alexander Wang Rocco bag.



Outfit:
Black dress - Theory (I've had the beading added to the neckline)
Nude sandals - Stuart Weitzman
Earrings - boutique in China
Sunnies - Urban Outfitters
Bag - Alexander Wang
Watch (mostly hidden behind the strap) - Nordstrom's
Nails - Urban Outfitters's Sunshine (review coming soon, watch out)

No comments:

Post a Comment